September-October 2017 Magazine Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

TTCRD Challenge for Sept. 26-Oct. 3,2016

Hi Everyone! Deonna here posting our new 

"Anything goes Challenge"

Team A would like to welcome you! For Aly, Mel, Jan, Anne-Marie, Sandra, our Guest designer Carol and myself, Welcome.

Sponsor Decosses Dynamite Doodles



Are you interested in digital sentiments, papers and other embellishments?  How about a badge made especially for your blog?  If these are items you are interested in, you are going to want to check out Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  My name is Lisa and with over 150+ posts of freebies to choose from, and new ones added often, I just might have what you are looking for.  Along with the freebies I offer, I also create blog badges, digital paper packs and scrapbooking kits.  Additionally, I'm so excited to now be sponsoring giveaways and challenges at other blogs.  It is my honour to be able to sponsor this challenge for Through the Craftroom Door!

So, if you have the time, come and take a look.  There is always inspiration to be found among my many different features.   I'd love for you to pop by and visit me.  I hope you have a blast!

The Team chose to use the set called Trick or Treat. If you are the lucky winner this week you will receive the entire Trick or Treat set.

 
 
 

 





Mel Gee  










Deonna Bemish Mini Album










Gentle Reminder!
We love seeing your entries each week however,  we must have rules for you to follow to keep it fair and fun for everyone. 
1.   Only 2 entries per person
2.   No back linking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
3.   All entries must include a link - back to Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog.
4.   Word Verification Blogs are commented on at the discretion of the Design Team. So your awesome project may or may not be commented on.

4 comments:

  1. Just to say...I went to check out the sponsors page and she has some awesome freebies to play with :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful papers and embellishments from Lisa Decosse! Love what the DT did with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween makes from the design team!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy playing along on your challenges!! The Design Team has such lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We truly appreciate that you have taken time to comment on our projects!